Here are live performances of some of my pieces.
- The Days Ya See for flute and piano, performed at the Kennedy Center by members of the Navy Band, June 2010. The piece begins around minute 06:00, and I gave a speech at minute 4:30. I had this opportunity because I was fortunate enough to win a
composition contest run by the MENC.
- The Junior Providence Singers singing Autumn at an MENC meeting, March 2009.
- Evening, from a piano recital in June 2011.
- Step by Step for cello, performed by Suzanne Mueller at a Vox Noxus 15 Minutes of Fame concert, September 2012.
- Dad and I playing Etr'amis.
- Dad and I playing Cryspy Dance.
Here are more of my compositions, as audio files generated by the music notation package Finale.
- Rhythm, a ragtime piece for one piano, four hands.
- The Romatissi for violin and piano.
- Gallopadi for flute and piano. You might recognize the Sondheim tune "Not While I'm Around" in the middle section.
- Gypsic Dance for piano.
- Emenaresse for violin and piano. About enjoying boat rides, canoe rides, etc.
- Jigary for violin, piano and bass.
- Newlandze for one piano, four hands.
- Venezuela for flute and piano.
From 2007 and Earlier